Monday, October 12, 2009

Delightfully Overwhelmed

I have a lot on my plate with school, work, and trying to have some semblance of a life.

Grad school is just as hard as everyone told me though I didn't believe it at the time. They also said that I'd love it, and I do, but no, I didn't believe that one either.

Work is great. A pain in the butt and a lot of work, but I love it as well. 25 hrs/week is a lie. A big, fat lie!

I'm happy with my program thus far. It feels like a fair bit of hazing, but I truly love the things I've been learning and the homework and papers I've done.

My APA may suck, but I'm learning and that's what matters to me. I'm really done with grades and points and GPAs (I say this now, haha...). This is for me, not you, professors. And no, I will not say sorry.

My one hold up right now is actually getting around to doing my readings and homework. I love it, but sometimes I'm just too stubborn to get down to it. I blame this on coming straight from undergrad and I take absolutely no ownership over this problem. At all. Just kidding! I know it's something I need to work on...

No comments:

Post a Comment